Sunday, August 09, 2009

Smokin Hot Challenge

So week one wasn't to bad.

I walked 4 out of 7 days.

I did not eat after 7 pm 3 nights. It is sometimes hard on that one though because we have dinner later if Derek is working late. But that one is a work in progress. I have had no soda this week, but not enough water either though. So I really need to work on that one this coming week.

As Derek and I were sitting eating Subway for lunch today I started looking at the nutritional value of the sub I love to eat and always get. Oh my gosh it is so bad, I never realized. So I thought tonight I would revamp my Subway sandwich and switch to something healthier.

My usual- 6 in Spicy Italian on Italian herbs & cheese bread. no cheese. with lettuce, cucumber, pickles, olives, tomatoes. Salt & Pepper, mayo, mustard, oil and vinegar
The breakdown-690 Calories and 44.5 grams of fat eek that is alot of fat

New Sub-
6 in Chicken breast on wheat bread. still no cheese. Spinach, cucumbers, olives, pickles, tomatoes. Salt & Pepper, Fat free Italian dressing.
The breakdown- 345 calories and 5 grams of fat



The plan for the next week is to add one day to walking. Start doing a few days of exercises videos too. More water. No snacking or dinners after 7 pm. and better choices if we eat out.
So what is your plan of attack this week? Don't forget to stop by the other girls sights and lend your support.

If you are just joining us or just starting late and wnat to know what the challenge is about or how to use Mr.Linky hop on over this blog post of mine from last Sunday.


1 comment:

Kimi said...

Will I be the only one on here again? I am ready for week 2. HERE WE GO!!