My new word for 2009 is......
1. To change in position from one point to another
2. To progress in sequence; go forward
3. To follow a specified course
4. To progress toward a particular state or condition
5. an action toward an objective or goal
Ali Edwards says 'The idea behind the one little word concept is to give yourself something to focus on throughout the year.'
I choose this word to help me keep moving through the day with my housework, to get my body moving(exercising), move (play) with Wyatt more, Craft more. Keep us moving towards our goals as a family to reduce debt and save more.
I hope I can keep this up a little better than last year.