Saturday, January 24, 2009

3 weeks and counting

So this is my 3rd week of no soda!! woohoo! I have even exercised a few times and am drinking lots of water. Yea for me. I feel so much better, just can't wait for it to warm up a little so we can get outside and play.

I get a newsletter from a realitor friend of mine and I really like a quote that was in it this time and thought I'd share it.

"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little. and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful"
-Buddha
This in a nutshell is how i am thinking right now. Even though we have no money coming in right now and can't pay bills at least Derek IS working, alot of his construction friends aren't (Derek pay will eventually come in). So I am at least thankful for that and know the money will be coming in eventually and we are all healthy.

No comments: