Sunday, January 18, 2009

Menu and Coupons

~ Crock Pot Chili Pork Chops, Sweet potato fries

~Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake, Salad

~Smothered Oriental Steak, brown rice, salad

~Fish, salad, beans & Rice (recipe below)

~Sunday-Applebees

COUPONS

I have really been trying to use coupons for things i need, but haven't been finding to many which kind of sucks. I do have these two and thought I would share them. I love Crystal light and that is what I have been drinking instead of soda (2 weeks this week) YEA!


Yoplait Coupon
Crystal Light coupon
Juicy Juice

RECIPE

I got this recipe from my sister and I thought I would try it out.
1 pkg. Mahatma Saffron Rice (cooked)
1 can black beans, drained
3 green onions
shredded cheddar cheese

Layer in a baking dish (in order posted above)
Bake @ 350 fro about 10-15 min. till cheese is melted and warmed through.

No comments: