Thursday, September 18, 2008

Preschool fun..

When we first get to the school the kids have a few minutes to play outside before the open the doors. Wyatt loves the monkey bars. He never goes farther than where he puts his hands, but he always says I like the monkey bars.
Next he goes in gets his name tags and says hello to the teacher. They then all go and wash there hands and then get to play. Since he has found this painting station he has been here the last few days when I leave him. (I so need to find those cool cups with just one timy holw in the lid. Very clean. But then I guess we would need an easel too.) Wyatt getting his stuff out of his cubby.
Wyatt's first finger painting. His teacher today said that he kept looking at her to make sure it was ok to get messy. She kept telling him ok go ahead, finally she had to count to 3 to get him started.


1 comment:

Kimi said...

I love that he's still wearing that watch....