Thursday, September 18, 2008

Eww Gross!

So this last week we have had a gnat/ fruit fly problem in the house. Not sure where they all came from but it was really gross and I couldn't kill them fast enough. So I was talking to my sister Kim and she told me about something my sister Beth told her, about using Apple Cider vinegar and dish soap. So I came home and looked it up and tried it out. Man did it work nice. This was what I woke up to this mornign and I had another one of these yesterday before I went to bed.
Just fill a bowl with a small amount of apple cider vinegar (enough to cover the bottom of bowl) and add a small amount of dish soap, I guess that makes them stick in it.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

It didn't work for me...apparently Hawaii fruit flies are immune to the scent of apple cider vinegar, i'll have to try one of the other options...