Tuesday, February 02, 2010

What's on your list today

I haven't posted a to do list in awhile thought today was as good as any and it might help keep me motivated if it is on here where all can see.

So I have lots to catch up on today. Being gone from Thursday to Sunday doesn't seem like lon,g but kind of is like a week in household cleaning time. Had to vacuum the floors good yesterday since I missed Thursday's vacuuming, dog hair all over in the corners. Things you do regularly don't seem like a big deal to you miss it.


Here is my to dos today-

Dishes
Meal plan for rest of week
grocery list
shopping?
swiffer floors
clean laundry room
Change sheets on bed
laundry-sheets, blankets (this is my tuesday laundry)
Put laundry away
Put layouts in album in correct order
checkbook
Dinner-in crockpot
remove tags*


So I guess it is time to get out of this bed and get started. What is on your list today?
Thanks for stopping by.

*this is the Small things task from Home Sanctuary today, have fun doing this I am completing things you just don't think of like removing tags form things around your home, matching socks, putting all shoes away in there correct spots. You should check it out.

No comments: