Monday, February 01, 2010

Retreat Layouts

So here are the layouts I did at the Retreat. I got 20 done, but these are not all of them some of them were just photos in a picture sleeve so it was nothing big so I left those out. We had such a great time, can't wait for next year or in March when we all get together again (for my birthday).
I don't know were most of the paper came from cause I was actually trying to be good and use up what I had. I did not buy anything new except cardstcok.


I think this is one of my favs. I used October Afternoon product and I used a Close to my heart
photo sleeve. It will attach to the outside of the page protector. So awesome (thanks Victoria).


I used a Studio Calico Kit on this one.

I stitched the title on this one.

Another Studio Calico kit.

I used the one of studio Calico kits for this. I have 3 of then that I was trying to use up.
I used some October afternoon on this one.


These two our from the pics I took daily in December.

I stitched the title on this one.

5 comments:

Kimi said...

they all turned out so great. that camping one is awesome! i can't pick a favorite one tho...too many to choose from.

meganklauer said...

These are all awesome! The camping ones make me so...excited for summer again! Can't wait to get back to camping!

Rebecca said...

Yay!! Looks like you had a very productive & fun getaway. I'm trying to use all of my current supplies as well, only buying more card stock & adhesive. LOVE those photo sleeves! I have so many pages that I've done hidden journaling or layered photos like that and you can't access them without taking the page out of the protector. This is the kind of genius idea that I wish I had thought of years ago. Your pages are inspiring.

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nice layouts. You got a lot done. I went to the couple sketch blogs you link to from your sidebar because I like your layouts, but it doesn't look like they have double-sided or 2-page layouts :( Pagemaps does, not sure if you've heard of them.

And of course Close to My Heart's how-to books do :)

Is Victoria the name of your CTMH consultant? I wonder if I know her, I am a consultant in California.