Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Menu Plan

Menu Plan Monday Tuesday

So I should have done this Sunday, but just didn't have time. then I should have done this yesterday, but didn't, I put it off till now. Luckily last night I had everything in my cupboard to make chicken spaghetti. So here is the menu for the rest of the week.

Steak Sandwiches

Rosemary Chicken with white beans (didn't get to last week)

Meatloaf, homemade Mac n Cheese, broccoli

Pancakes & sausage, hashbrowns?

Steak, yams

Chicken salad

Cincinati Chilli

Sausage and white bean Cassoulet

Fri- Wing night

Sat-Homemade pizza (dough)

So this will actually take me through till the end of next week, but I kept thinking of stuff to make. Will also make my shopping trip once for the two weeks so that will be nice.

No comments: