Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Next Project

So a little while back I posted that Derek took the doors off these cupboards above the sink. I am loving it, but it still needs to be decorated. So this is my next project, trying to find just the right things to put up here.
I love having a few cookbooks up there and the old scale of my mom's. Under the scale is hard to see, but I found and old Campbell's soup lunchbox at St.Vinny's, love this.
I would love to find an old white or red beat up metal spaghetti strainer maybe. Just not sure what I want to do, but I think it needs to be a little bigger and put on the right side. Right now there is a Christmas tin there, but I just need to take it down.
So this is the project on my list.


2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Heather!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!
I love what you've done in your scrapbook room! So organized! I love the look!
Your cupboard above the sink is cute too and how awesome to find the lunchbox!!!!
Fun to meet someone from the same area!
have a great week!
Holy

Kimi said...

i can't wait to see what you come up with. eeee, so excited.