Thursday, October 09, 2008

One of those days

ahhh I hate those mornings were you just need a quick shot of strength and caffeine to feel like you are going to make it through the morning. Wyatt would not give up on pepperoni and crackers or cheez its for breakfast. Even though over and over I told him his choices were eggo, apple or Life cereal. He did finally choose eggo and apple, but man. I still haven't opened up my Dr.Pepper, really need to do that and take a nice long drink.


Got to get us in the shower because Wyatt has school today, man in like 90 min, ahhh. Were is the morning going... OH yea dishes, checkbook and emails.

So last night we had a really quick and easy dessert that I found on Sandra's blog, it was called 5 minute chocolate mug cake. And it really only did take 5 minutes. You cook it in a mug in the microwave and all the ingredients you have right in your cupboard. It was very good, you and your kids should totally check it out.

Here are pictures of Wyatt at school Tuesday.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Many of my mornings are like that, "we have to leave how soon?? where did my morning go?". This week my son has been off since Wednesday for conferences, Monday is a holiday so that's 6 days off of school. He misses it and so do I. I've seen the recipe for mug cake before and have wanted to try it, maybe I'll do that soon!