Monday, October 06, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

So not to much is happening here right now, dinner is in the oven, I do have several things coming up though. I love having things on my calender. It sounds weird but I love having everything planned out and written on the calender. I love to see my calender full. I hate not knowing what is going to happen. Let's just say if we doing something spontaneous it still gets put up on the calender. I'm weird like that.

~On Tuesday Wyatt goes to school and then I watch my sister, Dani's kids, for her pregnancy appt..

~Wednesday help Ester out.

~Thursday Wyatt has school again and then we are driving out to Olympia (1.5 hrs away) to watch my son, Colton, play soccer.

~My nephew Zeke's bday is on Friday (wish I could be there). Colton will come friday night.

~Now my issue for this and next weekend is one of them will be spent at the pumpkin patch and the other will be in Yakima (3hrs away) for my other two boys, ryan and zach's, football game.

I hate not knowing which way it will go. So I just thought I'd share. Here is my menu for the week.

Sauteed Chicken Breasts Recipe with Tarragon-Mustard Pan Sauce
Pizza Breadstick Casserole
Garlic Swiss steak, mashed potatoes, spinach salad
Sesame Beef, brown rice, broccoli
Friday night wings
Homemade pizza

No comments: