Sunday, March 06, 2011

My kind of week

So this week is gonna be super busy, but it's totally my kind of week. I have a ton of stuff i want need to get done. Seems I feel so much more productive (and really do like) when I am kept busy. Don't get me wrong I do LOVE my lazy days too. LOL. BUT I do crash hard if I try to do to much in a small amount of time. I then have trouble getting back into the swing of things. Hence the no meal planning for like the last 3 months. It all just has to be proportioned out right.
I have several things coming up, Saturday is my House party so I really want to finish going through the house and getting stuff sorted, picked up and cleaned (maybe a little spring cleaning). And I still have lots I want to do for the Princess Birthday party in 2 weeks. So I need a good list of what needs to get done and what is going on so I don't get forgetful or lost.

Sunday
Church
Derek is helping friend building ramp
Grocery Shopping?
Dinner- Chorizo Stuffed Peppers

Monday
Make centerpieces w/ Jenefer & Tomisha
get white table cloth from mom's
Dinner- Salad w/ Chicken

Tuesday
Make pom poms For Princess party
Finish up Crown Banner for P. party
Dinner- Fiesta Barley Casserole, french Bread

Wednesday
Wyatt half day out 130
Clean bathroom (all)
Clean oven
Make gift bags for House Party
Dinner- Pulled Pork sandwiches, Sweet potato fries (crockpot)

Thursday
Clean 2 houses (Belfair & Etta)
Life Group? Dinner?

Friday
Wyatt half day out 130
Shop for food for House Party
Clean MY house
Derek get Colton
Ladies Craft Night at church 6pm (relax) Bring snack
Dinner- Boys fend for selves, I will eat at Craft Night

Saturday
MY Birthday (woo hoo)
Cook and set up for party (doing 4 dishes)
3pm Philly House Party
Dinner- No cooking for me :)


With all that there are some things that don't have a particular day, but need to get done.
-Grocery List
-Figure out 4 meals for House Party
-Pay IRS
-Appt. for oil Change
-clip dogs nails
-Grocery Shop
-Run to Micheals for gems (use coupon)
-Target-get necklaces on clearance rack for Wyatt's party (yes I know this is early,but they only had 3 left and I need two, got to get them while they are cheap and there)
-Party City for lanterns
-Find the glitter that I need to finish crowns for centerpieces
-Finish knight swords

1 comment:

Danielle said...

busy week! i guess that means no ikea and container store for us :o(