Friday, November 06, 2009

Craft Project

So this will be my November craft project that I want done by Dec. for our tree. I have seen this come around for a few years, but this is the first year I really don't have anything crafty to do.
What our your Christmas projects for the year?

Here are some links to other projects I did, here. I have made a two button trees and a cookie sheet countdown.

I would really love to see what you have planned, put your link to your blogpost in the comments or if you don't have a blog to do this email me a pic and I will post it to mine.

I love seeing new projects.


Christmas Countdown - Christmas Layouts


Yes, I am already thinking about it.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

heather...I LOVE THE GARLAND! it will look great on the tree and i can't wait to see pictures with it.
not sure if i'll do anything crafty this year, but it i do, you'll be the first to know. maybe i can find something to knit or crochet.