Monday, November 09, 2009

Wish List


So we had several toy catalogs laying around so Wyatt and I put together this wish list for Christmas. I love how kids flip through magazines and say I want this and this,oh thisw, how bought this and this.

He has several legos on here, but he has two grandparents getting him a set so I think that should be enough. Otherwise he wants a light saber, he really isn't into star wars but he loves playing with his cousin Micheal's saber. He wants a boat for the bath. And we love the Fisher Price camera too, he always uses mine and it would be nice for mine not to get dropped anymore.

He tried to put a Leap Frog system on there, but I think we will wait for that for his Birthday and grandparents can get him games or something.

Anyway there is the list form a child who sees and wants everything. He had a ton more things he wanted to put on there, but I would have to tell him we just don't have room for all that. LOL

What is on your wish list? I would love to see what your kids picked out. I remember making them when I was older and putting them on the front of my bedroom door so my parents would see. I can't get the older boys to make one though.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Syd has one of those cameras and she loves it. It is kid proof and can go in the bathtub and pool too!

Kimi said...

i may look into one of those cameras for jo. i don't know how many times i've had to charge my battery because of her.