Sunday, November 15, 2009

A little bit of this

So Wyatt has been very excited about Christmas this year. I think he really gets he is getting gifts and he keeps adding to his list everyday. He asks me everyday how long till Christmas?
We keep trying to tell him he can't get everything on it, that it is just there to help Santa out. So here is the revised list, one whole side is lego things.


............................................................ ............................................................

So I have been very motivated to do another layout. I did Wyatt's last year preschool pic using the new Studio Calico Bazaar add on kit. I also used some ink sprayed on the white paper to soften the white a little.
I used my friend Carrie's layout down below as my inspiration. (her blog is down right now, but when it is back up I will post a link to it)




1 comment:

Erin (nickname: Erna) said...

Cool Heather. The home one was super awesome.