Friday, July 31, 2009

Last pics of July

What a way to spend the last day of July, at the fountain park in Bremerton. This was actually our first time here and Wyatt would not go under the geysers.


We went to the park with the neighbor boy and his friend, that is them splashing each other in the background.
This was Dalton trying to get Wyatt to stay under with him, but Wyatt took off right as it was about to go.
Wyatt ducking away from the falling water.
Pretty cool you can see the ferry from there when it pulls in.

We had a pretty fun day, I feel bad though I was supposed to go scrap with Terry and since we have been staying at my parents house due to the heat I forgot all about it till we got home today and I saw it on my calander.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

i LOVE the 4th one!!! AWEZUM!