Wednesday, July 29, 2009

50 free prints from Snapfish with My Coke Rewards Account

So... you have to have a My Coke Rewards account to do this (If you don't sign up here)
Once you have opened your account or signed up, enter the following code: 100877742854. You will then be offered a special offer to redeem for 50 FREE 4x6 prints from Snapfish. Say yes and click through! You will then get a code to enter at Snapfish for the prints! These do not expire. You will pay shipping only for the prints! I love Snapfish for my processing so this is a great deal for me!
This offer is for the first 10,000 so hurry up and go get them.
Plus if you don't have a snapfish account when you sign up for one here you will also get 20 free 4x6 prints.
That's 70 free prints baby!

Tip came from The Bargain Squad, thanks!

No comments: