Thursday, July 02, 2009

Here today, gone tomorrow

Here is the picture of the tree from December. Here is the space now, yea no pine cone tree.
I don't have any pics from when the bushes were here, but they were annoying, it was hard to get out of the driveway and see down the road to see if any cars were coming. So glad they are gone.

And MY GARDEN, so green and so excited that things are going well. My lemon cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes are doing so well. I also have some peppers too, but they haven't gotten any bigger but there are flowers on them so we will see how they do.
This is my first year doing a garden if it goes well I will add more next year.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

to be honest, i don't remember either thing, but if it makes ur life easier. right on! your garden looks great, btw.