Tuesday, February 24, 2009

School Pictures

So Wyatt got his school pics back today. They are kind of expensive, but so cute. If there is one you would like please let me know what size. I have to turn in the money by Tuesday,March 3.
My favorite is the first one, but not much of a school picture.
#1 #2#3
I still have the picture that Cyndi took also so if you didn't get one of those and would like one of those instead let me know.

Don't forget to check out the free food on my blog post below.

5 comments:

Kimi said...

I like Numero Uno! I would love a 3 1/2 by 5. Or what ever you can give me. They all turned out so great! I love his curly hair

Beth said...

I like #2! Same size as Kimi.

Carrie said...

Great school pics. He looks so BIG!

Kimi said...

BTW, is he wearing a 'preschool' shirt? How cute is that!!!

Jen said...

i like #2 it is really cute! he looks alot older in these pictures.