Thursday, February 19, 2009

Look what I won


So a month back I entered a comment on Diaper Diaries blog to win a sample of each of Little Debbie's 100 snacks and I won. They showed up on my door step today, oh yum.


Also I wanted to share with you a few yummy things we ate recently. This recipe, Bulgar Beef Casserole , was so yummy. I thought it would taste weird cause I have no clue what Bulgar is, but even my hubby liked it.
Also when we ate alot at a local brewery, Silver City, I always got there yummy Spinach salad. And yesterday I found a recipe that tastes just like the dressing, oh it is so yummy. I found it in the new Everyday Food magazine.

Balsamic-Rosemary Vinagrette
In a blender combine,
1/3 c balsamic vinegar
1 samll clove garlic
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp fresh rosemary(1/4 tsp dried)
2 Tbsp water
1/2 tsp coarse salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
Blend intil smooth. With machine running add 1/2 c extra-virgin olive oil in a thin stream; blend until creamy.

No comments: