Sunday, November 16, 2008

Menu



~Bacon Chicken Ranch Alfredo, garlic toast (we had this tonight, so yummy)

~Soy marinated Flank steak, roasted potatoes, salad

~Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Skillet, Beer Bread

~Hamburger Helper Quesadilla w/ tortillas

~Chicken nuggets and fries

That will be pretty much it for meals this week, Derek will be leaving for the weekend to go to eastern Washington to go duck hunting.

Christmas To Dos

So I finally printed off my address labels for my cards.

My cookie list is made.

I have been working on my shopping and i know what I am getting each person. Some things are already bought.

3 comments:

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Sounds yummy! We love beer bread too, especially now that the weather is getting cold...

Have a great week,
Steph

Kimi said...

I see you have 2 of my recipes and one of Beth's, glad we could contribute.

Unknown said...

Your post reminded me that I need to purchase some Christmas cards, for the business customers and our personal card list.
I do need to get the return address labels ready too.
You have a great menu planned. Thanks for sharing it.