Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been tagged..

10 Random fact about me
***This is posted on my MySpace blog, but I thought I'd post it here for everyone to read.***

1. If I have plans in my head of what I want to do, I have a real problem when the plans get changed.
2. I gave up having friends for awhile because, I got tired of being the only one to make the effort .
3. I have to watch all my shows for the week and if I am going to miss them I have to DVR them, no exceptions.
4. I used to sleep with my socks on at night, but now I can't stand to have them on. Not sure when that changed.
5. I don't like chunks in my salsa, I prefer to have it blended.
6. I hate the smell of vanilla, you know like candles and lotions and stuff.
7. I love to organize things, such as parties, class, ect.
8. I hate cat and dog hair on my clothes, the couch, the house. (that is one thing that is keeping me from getting one. Don't get me wrong I love dogs and cats and would love to have one, but can't stand the hair.)
9. I hate people who don't RSVP, seriously how hard is it.
10. Now the biggy- If I am going to a new town I HAVE TO find and go to their local scrapbook store. It has become an addiction.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1. totally me too!
The envisioned plan can never change...LOL
And I don't sleep with socks on but did as a child, now I absolutely cannot. Maybe feet get hotter as we age? LOL

Carrie said...

I feel the same way about number 10...it is kinda like an addiction. My hubby thinks I'm crazy!