Friday, December 02, 2011

Our House is all Decorated

I don't have a table to decorate, it is being used for my craft table so I thought I would share my house decorations instead.
The coat rack by our front door. Here is the pom pom tree and ribbon tree I made.




The new bookshelf in my Dining Craft room.Our Tree. Decorated with the pom pom garland I made last year and lots of decorations from my younger years and the boys too.I love my red button tree and I found this cute little gingerbread man at Joann's in the dollar section. He is just the perfect addition to my Hallmark Gingerbread house. My button tree I made several years ago.




My bookshelf.Lots of goodies on here. I love the idea of old pictures from the seasons past. My walmart snowmen, my hallmark tree, candy and the cute little house I got at Joann's.And now my little bit of Vintagey Kitchen. Here is the window above the sink.I just got the little house on the top shelf at St.Vinnies. And my Santa mug from my mom from when we were kids. (love it)My open cupboard.













So there you have it a little bit of our house all decorated. I still have my mantel to do, but I am waiting on some garland I ordered that is being made.





2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

Your home looks so warm and festive! I love your tree and your Christmassy kitchen!

Best Christmas wishes,
Natasha.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks so much for inviting us into your home. Everything looks so warm, inviting and festive. I really like your cute button tree. I have a thing for buttons. Like also how you decorated your kitchen shelves. Thanks for sharing at Sunday's Best.