Wednesday, May 30, 2007


We had such a great time this past weekend, we went to the Naches area and went camping over night. We were going to stay longer but the wind that was blowing was so icy cold that poor Wyatt was shivering, with two coats on, and the sun had not even gone down yet. My older boys Ryan and Zach were there too, they came up with there dad and step-mom. It was great to see them, yes it was weird camping with Jason and Mandy, but we didn't see them to much. Tom and Ester came up with us and I just hung out with them and my boys.

What a view, though. I went hiking up this huge hill with Andrew, Ester's brother, while everyone was out riding their dirt bikes and you saw this mountain so clear. But I forgot my camera that time. I wish this picture would have come out better but by the time I got up the hill again it had fogged up.

We are totally going their again. We all had so much fun and while exploring all the trails the guys found a great campsite that will will stay at next. Hope you all had a great Memorial day weekend too.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

What a great view! I miss the mountains so much. =( Which mountain is that? I'm glad you had a great time. One day we're gonna starting camping. Man, we've been saying that for years. Cute pic of Wy too.