Sunday, May 06, 2007

National Scrapbook Day 2007

Well yesterday was National Scrapbook Day, some may not care, but to us that love scrapbooking this is a great day to get together at your local craft store and have a full day of prizes, gifts, games and meeting new friends. I have only been to one crop on this day, but yesterday I ventured out on my own and went to The Scrapbook Zone and joined in on the fun. (there just happen to have a few people cancell). I am so glad I did go also even though I was worried about going on my own. The girl sitting next to me ended up being there alone also, so we got to talking and we have alot in common. We love crops, scrapbook stores adn we both are stay at home mommies. And the funny thing is she just lives up the road from me. So we exchanged numbers and will be getting together soon.

Waiting for us on our tables was this great gift, it consisted of about
$50 worth of stuff. Heidi Swapp: 1-Brown Spiral 9x9 albumn,
several sheets of Boy and girl 9x9 patterened paper, a boy and girl set of tape and chipboard. And 2 Chropper Hopper boxes. So cool. It is fun to go somewhere and have gifts waiting for you.

So below are the layouts I finished at the crop.



No comments: