Thursday, May 03, 2007

Turning 2!

Well Wyatt turns 2 tomorrow. It is so weird when I think about how big he has gotten. He is saying words (most are ones only he knows what they mean), he has learned how to jump off the ground and how to kick a ball. Every day is a new experience with him. He has learned how to be sneaky too. The other day he brought me a Swiss cake roll and I told him no and took it from him. Well a few minutes later I went into his room to check on him and he was sitting on the bottom bunk bed had the box of the cakes with him, had opened one and was eating it. That kid. He loves to clap and say YEA. Knows the sound of a bus and goes running to the kitchen window to say "bush" as it passes and loves loves his trains. He carries them around and gets very upset if he can't take them to bed with him.

Here are a few recent pictures of him playing in the dirt and with the rocks I am digging out of my yard.

No comments: