Saturday, June 02, 2012

Lego party

So I am about a month behind on these pics, I have allot to catch up on on this blog.

I can't believe Wyatt turned 7 this year. He has changed so much. Loves first grade, gym, Lego's, The Avengers, and playing with the neighbour boy. He has grown two inches since his last birthday.
This print is available from eighteen 25, I love them. You can find the Rainbow Subway Art birthday printable here.



















 Wyatt got a fishing pole from his grandma Candy and Appy. Which he has already used a ton.
 He says his favorite gift was this chair from my parents. It is so comfortable, now if I could just get him sit in it and read. :)
 Wyatt got so much great stuff from everyone and LOVES all his Lego's.

I can't believe I don't have pics of these two tables from earlier, but one table had Lego's the kids could play with and the other had a Lego man that they could color on.

You can look at these other posts I did earlier for a rundown on cost. Here, here, and here. And also here is my Pintrest Lego 7th birthday folder for all the great ideas I collected to throw this great party.

No comments: