Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Pantry

BEFORE
 
It was pretty organized before, but I don't think I will ever be done organizing. I think I wanted less original packaging. But I also like seeing my items, so I didn't want anything to dark or clouded. So my flour containers had to be clear.
 
AFTER

 I needed new containers for my flour, sugar, ect. I have been searching forever for just the right containers and found these Martha Stewart one. I just love and they are a great price at $9.99 each for the bigger ones, can't beat that.
I also put alot of the items I buy bulk in mason jars. And I kept my cans the same, I like the grocery store look of it.

I put the coffee and drink items that were on top shelf in another place. I was tired of the drips of coffee all over and under the cans.

2 comments:

Debt Free Mommy said...

It's party time at Debt Free Mommy Blog and we'd love to see you there! Please come join us and link up to Making Space Mondays. We'd love to see any post(s) about making your spaces better. Thanks, Tabitha

Comeca Jones said...

Great job!