Wednesday, November 03, 2010

FALLing back into blogging

Today we enjoyed the nice warm fall weather by jumping in the leaves.Here is Dixie running around in the leaves. She was pretty funny and wild, didn't stop running in circles for like 10 minutes, just around and around.How big he has gotten. Here he is in Oct. 2007 enjoying the same tree. What a cutie.
It has been a long time since I blogged last and a real long time since I shared pics of Wyatt. Facebook has turned me, I know, it is just so easy to post pics on there for all to see.

Tonight though I looked though all my past blog post, a trip down memory lane you might say and it made me realize that this blog is our online scrapbook. There are things on here I can't see in my scrapbooks, video of Wyatt counting to 6 or playing peek a boo. I really do love looking back and see what was happening last year at this time.
Hope you enjoy the newest pics and you WILL see me again very soon.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

Glad to see you back. I can't believe how big he's getting.