Friday, November 05, 2010

Christmas craft ideas

It is that time of year again, time to start thinking of the things I want to make for our house for the holidays. In the past I have made a button tree, Believe ornament swag and a December calender using a cookie sheet. So what to do this year?? Here are a few ideas.
Here is a picture of a beaded snowflake, kind of what I want to do, but not exactly. I am going to make a ton of these and hang in different lenghts on my big kitchen windows. I think. (won't be using sports these though, only pic I could find I liked.
I thought Wyatt could make this bow wreath himself for his bedroom or our bathroom door.



I would love to make this yo yo tree, might see if my mom could help with this one.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

love all the ideas...might have to find a project for me and the girls since we'll be staying home this christmas. can't wait to see what you do.