Sunday, May 11, 2008

meals, road trip and cute shoes

This weeks TO DO
-Watch sister's kids on Monday

-road trip up to Bellingham with Terry to Treasury of Memories. Can't wait. Yes I work at a scrap store, but hello we don't carry everything.

-Work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

-Gardening at mom's for the community garden we are doing

-Work on my own herb garden

- Decorate for Wyatt's Bday

-Shop for party

-Birthday Party on Saturday

I need to do some planning I think so I don't get to stressed and it gets all done.


The Balsmaic Chicken w/ mushrooms last week was very good. I totally would make it again. This week we will have

Sausage & White bean Cassoulet, whole wheat rolls (didn't get to last week

Savory Chicken, corn, noodles (didn't get to last week)

Bourbon Chicken w/ brown rice and stir fry veggies

Fish (not sure what with, but I am trying to make this once a week now)

Homemade Pita pizzas

Saturday, wyatt's bday party, so party food, yummy!



Next, but not least. Ok so I saw these shoes on Elsie's blog. I so want a pair and I figured if I posted them here that it would help me remember. So cute.



Check out their site here.


And I will leave you with this cute pic of my two boys from over spring break, love it.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

this isn't new, i read it yesterday....