Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New addition to the family!


No it's not what you think. I AM NOT PREGNANT! As some of you know Wyatt's favorite thing right now is the Cars movie, he also loves his cars that look like the characters from the movie. So every time we go to Target or Walmart we look to see if we can find a new one. Some are harder to find then others. So yesterday while we were at Fred Meyers getting stuff for the house I thought ahh we'll look and see what they have and OH MY they had Chick Hick. Now this is one of the hardest ones to find. I was so happy, I have to say I think more than Wyatt was. So Chick Hick is our new addition.
OK sorry if my typing is off to tonight. I started coughing yesterday morning, nothing big, but my chest started to hurt really bad. It was hard to breathe and coughing was getting painful. So tonight I went in to get it checked just to get something to take to get rid of the pain. And the doctor said that if I had a fever he would have said I had bronchitis so he gave me and inhaler, and man that gives you the shakes. Oh his words of encouragement , "It'll probably get worse before it gets better." Nice. He did say to watch for a fever and take it easy, ya has he met my son?!

1 comment:

Kimi said...

Aw, I hope you feel better, SOON! That's so cool that you found Chick! He'll have the Sheriff when I get up there. Yeah! so, are you going to do the Cars thing for his birthday?