Monday, March 27, 2006

Well Wyatt learned to wave yesterday. As I was putting him down for bed last night I told him to tell daddy night and as I was walking away he waved. I turned to Derek with this look on my face, he too saw it. So we told Wyatt to wave night night again. And as he was he looked at his hand curling up in this odd waving position, and he had this look on his face as if to say "Wow I didn't know you could move this way"
He is growing up so fast. Last week he got two more teeth on the bottom (so now he has 4). He is taking one step, and then falls, but he loves to try and just gets this giggle coming out of him while doing it. I think half his problem is he gets so excited doing it that he falls. He can stand up from a sitting position, he has only done this s few times, but it's a start.
He is eating more and more real people food with no tummy problems. And is almost completly on a cup and bottle. No more nursing. I figured that with his one year birthday coming up I figure it was time. Time for both of us.
He will be 11 months in about a week. WOW! Time just flies even when you are trying to take it slow and enjoy it.

2 comments:

Kimi said...

I really enjoy posts like this Heather. He's getting so big.

Kimi said...

Anything new? Any new pics?