Saturday, March 27, 2010

Summer Plans



Don't these little guys make you think about a warm hot summer. They do me and I was looking through all my summer posts from last year and we just didn't do enough. We did a few outdoor movie nights at Candy's, went to Point no point a few times, and did go camping once.
It has been really nice out so far this year and the warm weather has gotten me thinking about what I want to do this summer. There is just so much more I want to do this year. So this year I am making a list.
-Going to the drive in
-Really want to go to Point Defiance Zoo at least twice
-Camping trips (at least once if not twice)
-Outdoor movie nights at Candy's house
-Point no Point beach several times again
-Lots of BBQ with friends
-A hiking trip would be fun
-Bonfires
-Excursions/ Day trips with are friends

No comments: