Sunday, March 07, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I have the makings for several meals already in the house so I will be making those this week just to keep cost down. I have a really good Party City coupon ($10 off $30) to use for a few things for Wyatt's bday party, it is just to good a coupon to pass up and not use. So I will be getting some of the prizes for the carnival party.


-Sunday is dinner with the gang

-Red Robin one night with my Bday free burger coupon

-Black eyed Peas casserole

-Brushetta Bake, salad

-Carne Asadas, Mexican rice

-BBQ pulled pork sandwiches

-Saturday the boys will be on their own, I will be scrapbooking all day for my Birthday.

2 comments:

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Good job in using ingredients in your home to help keep cost down!

The Black Eyed Pea Casserole looks interesting. Do you have recipe for that? I have some black eyed peas I need to use up.

blessings,
bella
http://lildaisies.blogspot.com/

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Sounds like an AWESOME birthday week! Have fun scrapping, can't wait to see what you get done!