Saturday, December 05, 2009

DEC.4 PIC

Wyatt started a new chore today, he will now put the silverware away forme. He is very excited about this and kept saying all day how big he was ans how he got to do this new chore.
Not sure if you know but every year I do a December Daily / Christmas Journal, usually it is in the form of a mini album, but this year I am just doing a blog post and picture everyday and then do one or two big layouts with the highlights through the month instead. I just really haven't been in the scrapping mood all year and just didn't think it would get done at all if I didn't size the idea of it down.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hmm. I like the idea of doing a picture a day on the blog. Maybe I will do this too!

Kimi said...

that might work for me too, tho we're not very xmasy this year so far.