Sunday, November 11, 2007

So first thing, from last week the Crock Pot Pepper Steak was so good. Otherwise not much else going on here. DH is working ALOT. Leaving earlyand coming home late. It so sucks for him and me, but it is only till they get this job done.

Parmesean Catfish, zuchini, cheesy potatoes

Pizza Breadstick casserole

Cottage Pie, rolls (moved up from last week)

Monster Stromboli

Mozart Mozzeralla, salad

Baked Dijon Chicken, Potatoes bites, green beans

Thanks for stopping by I hope you all have a great week. And if you want other menu ideas stop by Laura's site for Menu Plan Monday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy recipes! thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

Sounds wonderful! Your Christmas projects are so cute too. I love the look of the holiday book.

Amy said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the Pepper Steak-- it's on my menu again this week. :)

Did I tell you I started a weekly meme for scrappers and stampers?
http://sundayscrappin.blogspot.com

The Estrogen Files said...

It's about dinner time and I'm STARVING!! Your meals look great. What time is dinner again? (grin) Thanks for visiting me!

Kimi said...

I'm gonna have to try the pepper steak when Eric gets home. Looks yummo! Let me know how the Mozart Mozzarella is. Oh, and make the cottage pie, it will not disappoint. You might add corn in the the green beans, that's what I'm going to do next time. Mmmm!

Candi said...

Yummy....you've got some tasty things planned this week!!

Good luck organizing your scrap area!!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Pizza Breadstick Casserole - that sounds like fun!

The Ballerina said...

just wanted to say hi! check out my blog at gloreeoreeo.blogger.com