Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Organizing future

I just love going through organizing blogs and seeing all the ideas they have. It is so inspiring and gets me all jazzed to organize something in the house. Some things I would like to organize in the next week or two-

-get all school areas ready (folder, bin,backpack, etc)
-The office cabinet in my craft room
-The rest of my refrigerator
-The craft room plastic containers
-Go through my 3 ring binder cookbook
-My household binder
-Getting better at menus
-Fall decorations (going through them and seeing what I want/need to buy)


I have been reading allot of blogs these last couple days to get inspired and pumped. Now not all of them are organizing blogs, some are crafty, decorating, menu or recipes. But they all are inspiring.
Here are some of them-

Simply 101
I'm an Organized Junkie
Life as Mom
Melissa's Bargains
Eighteen25
Landee See, Landee Do

No comments: