Saturday, August 27, 2011

Meal Plan Monday




I didn't make much of what was on the menu last week, just never made it to the store so we ate what we had. Or I ran to the store at the last minute to buy something. But really need to work on that and get into the habit of it again just to expensive the other way and way more stressful.


My son, Colton, comes home for his first home pass on Sunday and that night I will make his favorite and then Monday is a BBQ for him before he goes back on Tuesday. So those days are scheduled otherwise I just plan meals and make what sounds good that morning.

-Cream Cheese Chicken (half way down page)

-Meatloaf, veggies, mac n Cheese

-French Dip sandwiches, Chips or fries

-Chili Pork burritos, Spanish rice

-Meet and greet BBQ at school (Thursday)

-Life Group potluck(Friday)

-Brushetta Bake (Sunday)

-BBQ (Monday)

No comments: