Saturday, July 26, 2008

ahh life decisions

So lots has been going on recently. Lots of decisions I need to make in the next day or so with working. Of course my dear husband, Derek, said I need to make the final decision. yea that's nice that is why I asked him his opinion. So lots of thinking to do. My sister who watches my 3 yo asked if I would start paying her (which is fine), but i only make $8/hr and then on top of that I will have my wages garnished for medical for my boys (which also is fine, but that takes most of my pay). plus add gas prices to that. I also found out today we are not aloud to wear jeans anymore, umm yea I am a stay at home mom, that is all I own, I really don't want to buy new pants for something I only do 8-10 hrs a week. just seems like a waste. It is becoming more work than fun, which is why i took the job to get out of the house and have fun.
Well as I put in my last post my sister and her girls are gone. so lonely now. We spent everyday of visiting; playing, having lunches and dinners with them. I will say my hubby will be happy though. I kind of put his lunches and him off so I could spend as much time with them as possible. But now we can get back to a schedule, (once my decision is made)back into the swing of things again; laundry, cooking, cleaning, blogging, working and meals. The break was nice. Kind of a mini vacay, but I could use a little order in my life right now.
I didn't get much scrapbooking done either. Just never felt quit like doing it, so hopefully I get get back into it. Espically since I took so many pictures so far this summer.
Well I hope you are all having a great summer so far.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Maybe you should look for something more fun or where you can make more money. Good luck with your decision.

Rebecca said...

That is a tough decision. I used to work at a scrapbook store & did for the same reasons you did - get out of the house & do something fun. Fortunately most of the time my husband was home with our son. I stopped working shortly before having my daughter & we moved shortly after that. Anyways, if it's more work than fun and you'll be losing most of your pay (medical, sitter, clothing, gas, etc) then maybe it's not worth it? Does your sister have a child that you could swap sitting with? Rather than paying her you could watch her kid(s) for equal hours/week. I'm sure you'll decide what is best for you & your family. Wish you the best!