Sunday, October 28, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

So last weeks menu was pretty simple so I don't have much to say about it, we did eat out twice, which was kind of a bummer so we didn't eat the white chicken chili so that will be moved to this weekes menu. Alot of my meals this week came from Amy over at Too Many Recipes, check it out she has some great recipes. Also if you want lots of menu ideas check out Laura over at Organized Junkie.
And here is a layout I did with some pics of Wyatt outside. He was so funny he didn't stay still for to long so all of the pics are of him running, so that kind of ended up being the theme behind this layout.

8 comments:

Denise said...

Cute layout! All the pictures of my little guy (he's 13 months) are blurry! He's on the move too.

luv2scrapmilestones said...

Loving your weekly menu....now if I could only be so organized and get scrappin' done....Well, they would have to call me superwoman!!!!!!!!

cinnibonbon said...

Saw you on SIStv...
hey I can not believe how organized your menu is.WOW.
BTW...great fall photos.

Anonymous said...

I love the meals that you chose this week. Have a great Monday.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! your menu I mean. lol I like your page layout too - very nice.

teachermomof2 said...

Your menu looks great!

Love the layout! Have a great week!
Lisa

Amy said...

You're welcome~ LOL! I hope you enjoy those meals that you've gotten from me... I'll feel bad otherwise!

I think our bloggy paths have crossed before... with the Scrapbook carnival?

Nicole said...

Great menu this week! Have a good one!