Saturday, June 30, 2007

MPM

Well my son, Zach, went home on Friday and Ryan stayed so I won't do breakfasts on my menu anymore, but I will keep up with the lunches. It made it so nice having those done. I went shopping at our local grocery store, Safeway, and they had some great meat on sale, so this week went a little different, I shopped before I made my menu, plus we are using up what is left in the house also. So for lunches they there are all repeats. Need to empty out the fridge and cupboards.

Lunches (Mon- Sat)
4th of July- not sure what will happen
English muffin pizza
Mac n cheese w/ hot dogs, veggies
Chicken nuggets, veggies
Turkey sandwiches, chips, veggies
Sat.-Nachos

Dinner(Mon- Sat)
4th of July- not to sure what will happen
On the grill-Llyods BBQ ribs, corn on the cob, Baked potatoe
Hamburgers, chips
Herbed pork roast, green beans, noodles
Hamburger helper, Easy Beer Bread
Sat. we will probalby eat out w/ coupon
Need more dinner ideas check out Laura's blog for her Menu Plan Mondays. It has helped me out so much, I love looking at all the ladies menus fo rthe week. And if you want to see what's happening in my little neck of the woods check out MY blog. Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great menu! Your lunch options sound a whole lot like what we do here!

Sherry

Anonymous said...

what a great choice in food you chose this week! Yum.

Candi said...

Everything sounds yummy.

I bookmarked the bread to try.