Thursday, July 26, 2007

This is what happens...

when i have to much caffine right before bed. I had 2 Orange sodas with dinner at 9pm, but they tasted so good I had to drink two. So now it is 11:15 pm and I am wide awake surfing the computer with nothing to really look at. How many times can I look at the same things over and over ok I can several times, but really I am done now.
I haven't been in the mood to scrap by myself so I don't really want to look at scrap lo. Everyone is still so busy with summer family stuff so I am on my own to scrap and I really actually have been pretty busy getting other things done, like stuff for my sister beth's baby shower. Alot of time went into it. So I have steered away from anything scrappy. Oh and next I have to get started on baby shower invites for my sister Kim who is in Hawaii. So lets just say I can't wait for summer to be over and the first all day Saturday crop with everyone.
Today was good. It is Derek and my 4th Anniversary. He was gone till 8pm with work, well the new business. But it was so sweet he came home with flowers for me. Ahhhh they are so cute. Loved the little floppy butterfly that came with them, have to find a home forr it when the flowers are dead and gone. I was very happy and surprised to see these. He doesn't like to bring me flowers doesn't see the point when they just die, but I love seeing them all day for a week or so. I think I actually walk by the kitchen for no reason all day just so I can look at them, they just brighten up the whole house. It's a GIRL thing I think.

No comments: