Thursday, October 25, 2012

Our Halloween decorations

I love decorating my house and I love change. Not life change (LOL) just changing up my house. This year I actually started decorationg early I was just to excited.
Each year I try and make at least on new thing and of course I buy a few too. This year I made this ribbon wreath I found on Landee See, Landee Do. It hangs on the inside of our front door. cute huh?
 
This is my shelf above my coat rack. This plate was my craft last year. The printable is from eighteen25.
 
My favorite thing of this house if the mantel. I LOVE decorating it.
 

2 comments:

Under the sun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Under the sun said...

Lovely! Try iClickn'Print application for designing Halloween posters, invitations, letterheads and other decorations. You can make great things on www.iclicknprint.com