Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good Morning Tuesday!

This is a pic of Wyatt from a BDay party from last Sat.
So yesterday was not a productive day so most of yesterday's ToDos will be on todays, all the inside house stuff got done just not the errands.
I just couldn't see running errands when I already had to be out today.

TO DOS

Dishes
Wyatt School
Mom-take coupons over & book, print more BBQ coupons
Return Video
Game Stop-pick up new UFC game
Albertsons
Walmart
KFCU-pay car payment
Dinner in Crockpot-Strogonaff



So last nights dinner was yummy and has been in my family for a long time, one of those recipes to feed 5 hungry children for cheap. So I thought I'd share.

CowBoy Casserole

1 or 2 lbs Hamburger
1 or 2 Cans Pork and Beans
1 Large minced Onion
1 or 2 Packets Taco Mixes
Fritos

If you use 1 lb Hamburger use 1 of each of the Beans and Taco Mixes, use 2 lbs. Hamburgers use 2 of the others, etc.
Brown Hamburger and onion in large saucepan. When fully cooked add beans and taco mix, let heat through. Place Friots to bottom of bowl, scoop on the casserole and enjoy, I like to mix mine all up personally.

No comments: