Sunday, March 11, 2007

Turning two.

So it's time to start thinking about Wyatt's 2nd birthday. I know it's a 1 1/2 month away and he's 2 and doesn't care...blah blah blah. I heard it last year on his first birthday, but you know it was so much fun I am doing it agian. Here are a few pictures to jog your memories. Ahhh... he was so little then.

He is just growing up so much and is such a great kid I have to celebrate it with everyone. Plus this year it will be in OUR own house. Invite everyone over for a BBQ. Should be fun, plus Wyatt will have more fun this time around,I'm sure. AND maybe my kitchen would be done by then, woooo that would be cool. Ok just random thoughts by me. This is kind of fun being able to type random things I think about in here.




3 comments:

Beth said...

Cute new layout! I love the colors. I wish we could be there for Wyatt's 2nd birthday. But I'm sure you'll throw a great party. Take lots of pictures. Got a theme yet?

Kimi said...

Okay, 1st...I am so jealous of your new blog layout. I love it! 2nd, I say go for broke on the bday party. I wish I had your knack for planning and putting things together.

EmilyJane said...

yes, love the new blog layout too. (although it's all new to me) and I love the fish-themed cake and balloons! So creative & festive. Can't wait to see what you come up with for your son's 2nd bday. We'll have to compare notes on how our 2-year-olds do. I am going crazy with last minute stuff since my girl's is this weekend. eek! =)
thanks for the visit and great idea you posted.